For most of the time, we were ice skating. It was my first time skating on real ice. At first, it was really slippery. But after 4 minutes I got off the side of the rink and got the hang of it, and skated around the center, where the ice was smoother.
I did an epic fall on the ice because I was going too fast. (It was so fun. I couldn't be content skating slow). It looked something like this:
I don't know how it happeened. I think it was because I suddenly put my right foot an an angle that leaned forward. You know how they have those spikey ends at the front? Yeah. I THINK I put that down and boom, I slide on the ice.
I wasn't wearing any gloves when that happened(I forgot to bring mine), so the bottom half of my palms slid on the ice. It hurt because of the cold and the friction. GAHRARH.
We went to eat at a restaurant in front of the rink. My friend's mom treated all 15 of us to lunch. It was delicious *Q*
And after that, we went around harbor town. After that, one went home. My dad called me and told me that we were going home.
THE END :P
-
I didn't fall just once on the ice. I fell twice. One was after I did my epic fall fail. I fell on my right knee. Now I have a bruise there. XD
IT WAS FUN I WANNA GO ICE SKATING AGAIN ASDLKFJ;ALSDJF
---
END.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Cynthia's 16th
Posted by CJ at 11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment