THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 16, 2011

Forever a Bro [Dream]

I had a dream last night...

It involved gift giving. IDK. Then suddenly, this guy whose name starts with the letter M asked me out because he saw something in my tent that indicated that I liked him O_O

He was like, "Yeah, I saw that thing, so do you wanna go out?" And I agreed. O_O(But I don't like him! ._. Boo, should've been someone else.)

After that, as far as I can remember, we held hands and then went inside this haunted house thing O-O And I told myself that I wanted to be scared so that HE could protect ME, but it ended up being the other way around. I didn't feel scared, not even a bit, and he kind of was, so I ended up protecting and comforting HIM. ;w;

At one point in the dream, there were these strange creatures that were kind of hunting us down. I was trying to look for a place to take refuge in while DRAGGING the guy I was with (he fainted for some reason O.O ) Whenever I passed by a creature or it passed by us, I'd give it the finger and it would ignore me because of that O_o Maybe it's because I was focusing all my bravery on that one finger XD I felt so angry, brave and aggressive whenever I gave those creatures the bird, but deep inside I felt slightly nervous O_O

Eventually I found a small space surrounded by Christmas lights, and there were some people inside that space. The Christmas lights acted like a barrier that the strange creatres could not get through. I dragged my partner there and rested, when suddenly, all the lights went out. Something told me that someone turned off all the electricity ._. A sense of fear overcame us, and then this other creature that we haven't seen comes to us, and we stand our guards. He then identifies himself as someone who's on our side.

Then my dream ends at this point. I woke up.

O_O

Also, at one point in my dream, we kissed. ._.

WHY HIM, I WANTED SOMEONE ELSE ;w;

I'M NOT EVEN GOOD FRIENDS WITH HIM.

---

END.

0 comments: