THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Homesick, probably

This is going to be the first Christmas that I'm going to spend away from my friends and away from people in general.

I guess I'm too used to seeing to many people outside and caroling everywhere whenever Christmas comes. It doesn't happen here. You know how the Phils is predominantly Catholic and it's pretty multicultural here[which means sooo many different beliefs too]? Yeah.

There aren't even that many decorations here. HOUSES LOOK SO GLUM, AND SO DO STREETS. ._.

It's pretty depressing, haha.

Our house doesn't have any decorations. Not even a Christmas tree. It's not that I care about it, but it would help me lift my spirits because there are scarce decorations outside. HURRRR, NONE ON MY STREET. NONE IN MY IMMEDIATE LINE OF SIGHT ;w;

Presents... I don't want anything really. Except for new clothes, because most of my wardrobe's for cold seasons. I left most of the thin and cool clothes back in the Phils because it wouldn't fit in my luggage when we came back here. ._.

LOL, I don't even have money to buy presents for anyone. My parents still owe me $40. I don't think anyone in my family will be getting presents from anyone inside the immediate family circle, hur hur hur.

====================================================================

Image that I can somewhat relate to this Christmas:


[Hayate no Gotoku]
====



----

TROLOLOL, we aren't poor, we just have to save up for so many things [house, dentist, car?, debt, etc]

RICH PEOPLE, Y U NO KNOW HOW I FEEL?! <-loljk XD NOT

-----

;w;

Didn't even get to celebrate and throw a Christmas party with my clique here OTL

OTL

Hell, I don't even want presents. I just want to spend time with my group of friends. But nooo, we ALL have to have diff religions, plans, etc.

TIME TIME TIME TIME

---

END.

0 comments: