I have been missing out on so much.
CHILLI CORNED TUNA! I'VE NEVER TASTED IT 'TIL TODAY.
My mom asked me to heat it using the frying pan.
Oh my gosh, it smelled so wonderful.
So I tried tasting it... HOLY CRAP THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FOODS I'VE TASTED THIS YEAR
;w;
I just love how it doesn't have that fishy aftertaste, and the spiciness of it.
SO AWESOME 8D
Yeah... pointless blog post, it's just about food. lol.
----
Yesterday, 3 hours after finding out about that, I thought I was okay with it. When I woke up today and logged on facebook, I suddenly remembered.
I felt so bad inside. But why should I? It's not like he was interested in me in the first place.
My misery was not only affecting my heart and mind, but my whole body. The whole day, I felt like gravity was pulling harder than it usually would. I felt heavy.
Heavy heart I guess? Hehe. :P :|
.
---
END.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Chilli corned tuna
Posted by CJ at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment