I'm going to be an art nerd right now and rant about materials, specifically color pencils.
Earlier, I had studio art (I got them in my spare periods). I had to color in this drawing of mine, so I asked the teacher where the color pencils are. He guided me to a cabinet and I rummaged through the tins of different brands and types color pencils in the cabinet.
What I found amazed me:
FABER CASTELL POLYCHROMOS!
I NEVER THOUGHT THEY EXISTED HERE. OSDFJ;ALDF;ALDFASDJF;LASDJF;LJ
BUT WAIT, IT GETS EVEN BETTER
I ALSO FOUND PRISMACOLOR PREMIER COLOR PENCILS.
At first, I was like, LOL I'll use the polychromos first (brand loyalty, lol), but I hated the skin color, so I tried using the prismacolor color pencils and found a very good skin color.
The first time I put the color pencil on paper... IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT 
THEY ARE THE EPIC COLOR PENCILS THAT PEOPLE CLAIM THEM TO BE. IT'S BETTER THAN THE FABER CASTELL POLYCHROMOS.
The Prismacolor color pencils have VERY good area coverage. *_*
Their colors are awesome, it blends VERY well, and you can lay them down THICK without putting too much pressure *Q*
EPIC COLOR PENCILS OTL
I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE
But they're probably going to be very expensive OTL
I WANT ONE. THEY'RE SO EPIC.
---
I'm going to feature a user of prismacolor color pencil user. Her works are awesome too! ^_^ she's been in my watchlist for quite a while now.![]()
~shine-sprite
CHECK HER DEVIANTART, QUICK!
LOOK at the way the COLORS are blended SO SMOOTHLY together! It doesn't look like traditional art. That is how EPIC these prismacolor color pencils are. I really wanna buy it, but it looks like it's going to be expensive.
I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE.
---
END.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Color Pencils
Posted by CJ at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment