THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 9, 2012

YOU WILL EAT YOUR WORDS

Yesterday, my bio teacher was like, "LOL Criz is good at drawing blah blah" to my physics teacher so he said, "Were you the one with the drawings in your revision book?" And I was like, "Yes" And he was like, I could draw better than you.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

What he saw in my notebook were VERY small doodles only ._____. WAG KA MAG ASSUME. TUMINGIN KA MUNA BAGO KA MAGSALITA. So dinala ko yung mga drawing ko kanina.

I showed it to him, and he was looking when...

"You can draw better than me."

HAHA. I MADE YOU EAT YOUR WORDS. MUAHAHAHAH.

CHALLENGE WON.

But I still wanna see his portfolio.

He said that his drawings were black and white only.

I still wanna see though.

Artistic pride, restored. Sweet redemption.

I'd totally be fine if he said he was better than me, but only AFTER comparing our works, and NOT before. AYOKO SA NAG AASSUME D:<

---

END.

0 comments: