THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 6, 2012

Pictures

These are some random pictures taken by me that I've been wanting to post for a while now. :D Enjoy.

---------



For all your killing needs. :P :P Just kidding XD

--------







I took these when we went to the beach~
---



2.6kg of Hershey's chocolate I found when we were shopping :D It's as big as my netbook XD

------


This is what I was talking about in one of my posts before. When I tried removing the masking fluid ( I hadn't painted it yet because I wanted to see if it would come off ), it peeled the paper OTL

---

Sunset~
=
I like the purple clouds. LOL, didn't notice the moon up there 'til I uploaded it here.
=

When I took this pic, it was very orange outside.
=

It was sundown, and it reflected off our car, so I took a pic~ Hehe.

--


A big eraser for big mistakes :P
-----



There was a jet flying in the sunset~
-----



Mayonnaise from Harvestmoon =))

----



The clouds were purple. Hehe.


Sunset pictures taken from inside the house, hehe~


That cloud is pretty.

---


My dog says hi. :P
----





Look at that sweet chilli :P ANG LAKI, MUKHANG PULANG CARROT =))

Fallen leaves. It's mid-autumn~


---

All images (c) me.
---

END.

0 comments: