THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Exams and other crap

Hey people! It's Wednesday today, the third day of our exams and the second to last too. We still have General Science and Drafting tomorrow, but I LOVE those subjects and in those classes I've been ALWAYS so attentive, so I don't really need to review that much. I know during exam days, students shouldn't even be on the computer, even if you reviewed on the weekends, because you'll lose focus.

But anyway, I'm online because I needed to search for some of the moons of the Jovian planets because I didn't copy notes. I thought that our teacher wouldn't be including it in our quizzes and exams. Turns out that it WAS included, so I kind of got an average score in my science quiz. Now that I know that it IS included, here I am on the computer. Don't worry, I'm done with it anyway, but I still need to refresh my memory with my notes.

If you're wondering why I'm blogging when I should already be reviewing my notes, it's because it is SO boring when all I have to review about is in my level of mastery(which only needs refreshing O_o).

Good news! The results of our Algebra exams were out on the actual day of our Algebra exams. My score was 53 out of 55!(I know I shouldn't be gloating or proud, but it is an accomplishment because our exams are 40% of our grade.)

So I don't really have anything else to say here. Oh wait, I have.


SUMMER is NEAR! 1 more week to go(excluding this week) and it's our summer vacation! Yay!!!!!


This summer, I'll also be baking and all those stuff that include food XD

Know why? I just learned how to create Pastillas de Leche.

The moment I started working, a whole new interest for baking and pastry. =D

So yeah, I'll also be busy with creating an artwork for my mom. She admired one of my projects, and told me to make a BIG one. XD Yay.

**************************

Today, our exams were IT and Social Studies. The first test was Social Studies, and I think 40%-50% were not-so-intelligent-but-I-used-my-common-sense guesses. It was really difficult.

The second exam was IT, and our topic was HTML and all that crap about it. It isn't advanced HTML, it was just basic. So yeah, you can guess how EASY our IT test was.

So yeah I guess that's all for now. Bye =D



---------------------------------

END.

0 comments: