FINALLY!
It is FINALLY FINISHED!
The EXAMS are FINALLY FINISHED!
REJOICE! YAY! XD
General Science was soooooooooo easy! Yay XD
Drafting was kind of easy too. I kind of had a hard time sketching because my triangles were too big. It really ate my time, but I still finished. =D
Anyway....YAY! Hahahahahahah =D
Btw, our religion teacher just gave my project back today. I got a really high score and I'm happy^^ It was beyond my expectation that I would get a score higher than the overall score! :O
--------------------------------------
If you want a happy life, try following some of the rules I created for myself. I don't guarantee a complete 100% happy life, but it works for me. If you want to try these, it's all up to you.
|
|
|
|
|
V
MY RULES FOR A HAPPY LIFE:
1. Put God in your life first. Next to that is your family. Remember that the reason you exist is because of Him. He made it possible for you to grow through your family. And don't get attached to materials things, because they are only temporary things on earth. You wouldn't need them when you die.
2. Keep a positive outlook of life. When you fail at something, it doesn't mean that it's the end of the world. Remember, there is always room for improvement. When you have problems, you can always consult your friends, family or God.
3. Don't give in to the pressures of life. If you do, it will influence you and your habits.
4. Remember to thank God for everything. You can even thank God for some problems, because some problems are blessing in disguise.
5. Learn how to distinguish right from wrong. If you learn how to, it will lead you to a straight path toward God.
6. Be patient with some people. God wants you to be patient with other people. He wants you to learn how to tolerate and understand. If God is patient with you, you should also be patient with others.
7. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything. If you do say something unnecessary, it will likely turn into an argument then a strife.
8. Lessons in life are more important than lessons in school. For example, you failed to prepare for a test because you were up all night playing games. Then the day of the test comes. You notice that you seatmate who studied isn't covering his or her paper. So you go on and look at his or her paper. When checking time comes, you get a high score.
The first lesson is responsibility. You didn't study, although you knew that a test was coming. Second is from the Ten Commandments, which is You Shall Not Steal. When you were copying from your seatmate, you're actually stealing his or her answers.
9. Love your enemies as you love yourself. For love is the only thing that can transform an enemy into a friend. And God loves even the sinners. And there is also a verse in the Bible(I forgot what book and what verse) that says "If you love only those who love you, what reward is there in that?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you're not a Catholic, or don't believe in God, I'm not sure if you'd follow some of the rules for a happy life, and you don't have to.
Well I guess that's all for now. TTYL XP
-------------------------------
END.
0 comments:
Post a Comment