THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

lol :P



This is a clip from one episode in spongebob squarepants. In this scene, squidward was being intimidated by squilliam, so he thought "Don't be intimidated squidward. Try to imagine him in his underwear." *imagines* "oh no he's hot! DX"

I was lmao when I saw this XDDDDDDD

---



In this episode, they were trying to sell chocolate. Anyways, they did lots of wrong stuffs and wondered why they couldn't sell chocolate. In this scene, here's what happened:

Spongebob: Remember Patrick, flatter the customer. Make him feel good!
[Then they knock on the door]
Fish customer: Hello?
Patrick: I love you.with this face lol
[Fish customer stares for a while then slams the door]
Spongebob: I think you layed it on a teensy bit thick there, old pal. O-o;

rofl XD


==

Clyde update lol.

At around 9pm, I accidentally fell asleep downstairs because I was lying on the sofa while listening to the radio. It's really weird, because I'm already asleep then when I'd hear a song that I know or like I would suddenly be jolted awake O_o

Anyways, I woke up at around 10:15pm or something and went upstairs. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and cleaned myself and went into my room. I changed my clothes and put them in the hamper. I was about to turn off the lights when I heard my phone receive a text message. I forgot to put it in silent mode. Anyways, I thought "Who would text me at this time of night?" and thought it was Sam and one of her GMs. It was Clyde, greeting me good evening. I replied. Then he asked me how I was and I said I was fine and asked him if he was sleepy [because I was lol]. He replied yeah because he just finished going to mass. Then he asked me if I was and said "earlier, yeah. Not right now" because we were texting [ngehehe, ngcing ako >:P]

Anyways, I waited for a reply and told myself that if he wouldn't reply in like 15 minutes I'd sleep. Anyways, I couldn't sleep because the radio was on in my room because me and my roommate [our kasambahay] were listening to the radio. Then after 30 minutes I received a text. He told me he was sleepy so bukas na lng kc magjjogging p cla ng mom nia and some other stuff. I said ok then also said some other stuff [Do I have to say it? bsta alam niu n un :P] So I slept. But I couldn't. dunno why. Anyways, after lying in bed with my eyes closed, I checked my phone and the time said 12:11am. I was like wtf why couldn't I sleep? So I tried and tried until I fell asleep lol.

--

Anyways, I woke up at 6:50am T_T gah. Hindi pa umabot ng 7 hours :\

---

Oh and, he thanked me for the drawing, said it was cute. And accurate? O_o lol. I don't think so. I think he's just saying it so I wouldn't feel bad :P



--

Well, that's just about it. See ya.





---



END.

0 comments: