THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 7, 2009

Stephen Speaks - Miles Between Us

When I saw my reflection in her eyes
That's when I knew that it was time
I leaned over and kissed her cheek
And softly said goodbye
Against the glass I heaved a sigh
Followed the fading of it's lights
Watched the plane begin it's flight
With my eyes into the night

And I know that I'm a coward
Who couldn't even tell her
As she begged me with those eyes
Give her a reason not to fly
And it haunts me on the highway
Headin back to my place
Why oh why oh why oh why oh why

With miles between us
How could love have seen us
And given us this chance
And I hear it whisper
"Could you not have kissed her
And shown her you're a man,
Who wants nothing more in life
Than for her to be your wife?"

And I know that I'm a coward
Who couldn't even tell her
As she begged me with those eyes
Give her a reason not to fly
And it haunts me on the highway
Headin' back to my place
Why oh why oh why oh why oh why

With miles between us
How could love have seen us
And given us this chance
And I hear it whisper
"Could you not have kissed her
And shown her you're a man,
Who wants nothing more in life
Than for her to be your wife?"

Should I laugh?
Should I cry?
Should I get back in my car and drive
fifteen hours to make things right?

------

Marshmallow said that this was me and Clyde's theme song. Yep, looks like. I just listened to it now.

While I was listening to the song, I remembered the song "Passenger Seat".

Then I searched for the lyrics of Miles Between Us to post it here. I typed in first the name of Stephen Speaks and looked at the results. I found the passenger seat in one of the results. [I'm telling you this because Stephen Speaks can be a potential new favorite male singer :P Haha so random.]

OOOOOOOOOO, got news! lol.

Juliana asked Clyde. "When are you going to talk to her?". He said he didn't know.

[Yeah, that's the reason I listened to the airplane song and got hit by it. POW! Haha.]

-----------

Yamato Nadeshiko

The new anime I currently like and am watching.

The story is about a girl who doesn't take care of herself anymore, she thinks of herself as an ugly girl, she has low self-esteem, and she also likes horror and macabre. Her aunt is worried about her. So her aunt sends 4 of her school's heartthrobs to live with Sunako in her mansion. If they manage to transform her into a lady, the rent will be free. They thought that it would be easy, so they all agreed.

But they were wrong. Changing Sunako was harder, MUCH harder than they thought. Anyways, I LOVE this anime because of the weird disturbing things Sunako likes and does [horror! 8D] Also, I like it because the romance their is not that so sweet and it's also funny. AAAAH! hahaha. XDD

----

I wanna watch PARANORMAL ACTIVITY. GAH! Although I think that among my friends, only I would be interested. What if I take my brother with me? Buwahahahhahaha. >:D

Oh yay. XD

----


END.

0 comments: