I was talking to my mom earlier on Skype. She asked me when our 4th QT exams would be. I told her March 15-18. Then she asked me when the last day of school would be. I told her March 26. Then she asked me if I was still required to go to school from March 19-26. I told her the schedule of events [which I deem as unworthy reasons to still go to school]. She told me that she was going to ask my brother to go to school and RESCHEDULE my QUARTERLY EXAM from MARCH 1-5! Oh COME ON! You know why? It's because we're going to leave on MARCH 6. SHEET TAT
Yeah, 45 days til hell. I counted my days left until March 6 and I got 45. And I call that place hell because it's DOWN UNDER.
*SIGH*
Leaving on MARCH 6 was bad, but RESCHEDULING MY EXAMS BEFORE LEAVING?! OH COME ON! FREAK--!!!
*sigh* [When my mom told me that we were leaving on March 6, I cried. ;A; now all that's left on my face are dried up tears.]
--
Time's running out.
This photomanip was created by an artist on dA so I have to respect his/her copyright by not posting the actual pic, but by linking [well I guess that's legal.]
=======================
"And I'm hanging on another day just to see what you will throw my way."
Yes, I wait every single day just to see what he will do. =waiting=
Aw..now I wanna watch the Time Traveler's Wife [I only read the book ;_;]
*sigh* |:|
..
---
I'm barely holdin' on to you.
---
END.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
45 days til hell.
Posted by CJ at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment