You and me by Lifehouse
What day is it,
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive.
I can't keep up, and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time..
Cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you
All of the things that I want to say
Just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words, you got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here
Cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do, nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people and
I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off you
Something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right
Cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people and
I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of
You and me and all of the people
With nothing to do, nothing to prove and
It's you and me and all of the people and
I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you
What day is it
And in what month
This clock never seemed so alive
===
Broken by Lifehouse[I KNOW I POSTED THIS SONG BEFORE, I just wanna repost it.]
The broken clock is a comfort, it helps me sleep tonight
Maybe it can stop tomorrow from stealing all my time
And I am here still waiting though I still have my doubts
I am damaged at best, like you've already figured out
I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head
I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead
And I still see your reflection inside of my eyes
That are looking for purpose, they're still looking for life
I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain (In the pain) there's the healing
In your name (In your name) I find meaning
So I'm holdin' on, (I'm still holdin')
I'm holdin' on, (I'm still holdin')
I'm holdin' on (I'm still holdin')
I'm barely holdin' on to you
I'm hanging on another day
Just to see what you will throw my way
And I'm hanging on to the words you say
You said that I would, would be ok [SOBRANG NATAMAAN dito]
The broken lights on the freeway left me here alone
I may have lost my way now, haven't forgotten my way home
I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain (In the pain) there is healing
In your name (In your name) I find meaning
So I'm holdin' on, (I'm still holdin)
I'm holdin' on, (I'm still holdin')
I'm holdin' on, (I'm still holdin')
I'm barely holdin' on to you
I'm holdin' on (I'm still holdin')
I'm holdin' on (I'm still holdin')
I'm holdin' on (I'm still holdin')
I'm barely holdin' on to you
--
I KNOW I'VE POSTED THIS PICTURE BEFORE. I just wanna let you people know how important time is. [Well, my days are counted :\ ]
--
Earlier in mass, chubby told me the atmosphere was SO TENSE. Clyde was sitting on the left of chubby, and I was a behind them but I was like one or two people away [to the left]. Anyway, Chubby told me that Clyde wouldn't look at the back to his left [because I was there.] and I was as still as a post [poste mode hehehhe]. Anyways, before mass started, chubby was staring at me and Clyde and that's where he noticed that the atmosphere was so tense. Mukha nga daw akong badtrip eh O_o and he told me that I was stiller than usual. O______o Anyway, nakaposte mode ako kasi nacoconscious ata ako. I'd look at Clyde whenever no one was looking :P When we got to the part of the mass when we would greet each other with peace, I did my usual stuff my FORMALLY bowing to my front, left, right and back. And whenever someone would give me the peace sign of hug me, I'd just return it [Yeah, I'm kinda antisocial when it comes to that part of the mass] When everything was just settling down and we were singing, Karen called Clyde [Karen was on my left]. She put her arm around my waist and called Clyde. I was panicking at that moment and I elbowed her. Then Clyde faced us [and I was a poste, staring STRAIGHT AHEAD], then Karen said peace then Clyde replied too. After that he went to his normal position facing ahead. Karen looked at me and I was still as still as a post [lol]. Then I had my COLD AND INDIFFERENT and MAYBE MAD face on [I was playing around with lol XD dark sense of humor >:) EEEEVIL ] Anyway, I pretended not to notice her while she was saying a lot of sorrys. Then after a while I grinned and patted her on the shoulder, which meant "lol I was joking it's ok XD" O_O
=
God is answering my prayers through other people. I love all my friends ;)
=
END.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Time [Lifehouse]
Posted by CJ at 9:16 PM
Labels: lifehouse time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment