We are having a game against Australian people tomorrow. I hope they're nice :(
AND I hope we win.
==
PREDICTIONS.
Earlier during club time, the choir went to the music room while the musicians went to the music room in the gym o.o All we did was listen to them >3> Good thing I didn't bring my flute. Anyways, what we did was 4 of us[me, Japo, Karen and Choco] joked around. Weird. Chocolate's corny jokes made me laugh D8< [eh di ang corny ko rin nun :\ ] Pati nga kaninang dismissal yung mga corny jokes ni Anton[First year] natawa rin ako. Grabe..ang corny ko talaga D:
Hehe. XD
Anyways, Choco predicted earlier that I'd trip at the stairs. Second, he said na hindi raw matutuloy ang aking paglipat. Sabi niya kasi mamamatay daw[plane crash daw :( ] Hehe. Parang nagkatotoo yung una, kaso tisod lang at sa field. Ewan ko lang sa pangalawa :(
--
END.
Friday, January 8, 2010
AUSTRALIANS :|
Posted by CJ at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment