So I was wrong about having to fight a 'team of Australians'[see post below.] Isa lang pala. He's a guy and his name is Kyle. He started soccer when he was just 7 or 8 years old. He moved to Australia when he was 13. Now he's freakin' 15 YEARS OLD[I found his facebook.]. Anyway, he told us all that when he moved there he was the only foreigner in his school and the rest were all Australians, so he had no friends. The way he made friends was that he joined soccer. Then he made friends. :D It's really a good thing that I decided to still continue playing.
I asked Kyle where he moved in Australia. He told me in Sydney. I wanted to ask more pero magmumukha akong FC kaya hindi na lang[sayang.].
-
I got burned in training today. I was under the sun from 7:15-10:30 am [I had to walk to school because my brother just woke up by the time I was ready to leave and he still needed to eat breakfast.] So yea. BURN! But I was lucky because my bro picked me up after training to I didn't have to burn. I didn't attend arts class today because I was SO VERY TIRED. Once I got home, I ate something and did only one number in the Algebra homework and slept on the couch downstairs [mainit sa kwarto ko, napakalamig sa baba ^_^]
I asked our housemaid if I turned dark. Sabi niya hindi daw halata o.o
-
Tee hee. When we were in the car going home my bro told me that our dad already BOUGHT a car, although it was second hand. He told me t was a red mazda[I don't know how it looks like O_o] I can't believe it 'cuz...my dad only got the job a few days ago and now he has a CAR O_o
-
This post is named "Inspiration" cuz of Kyle's life story[1st paragraph of this post]. Nainspire ako sa mga pinaggagagawa niya dun. Haha. KAYA KO RIN! :D
-
END.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Inspiration :) [MMK ang buhay ko :)) ]
Posted by CJ at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment