What's my reason to stay? Stay in football, stay in this school...stay in this-
Yeah. mhm.
Reasons on why I insist on leaving:
1. Career[? not really sure. :| ]
2. Better soccer [it means BETTER COACHES. I hate those coaches :\ ]
You know what? A LOT of people didn't attend soccer training today. The girls' reason was that THEY DIDN'T WANT to because the coaches suck so much -_- I don't know with the guys though. Anyway, I'm one of them. As much as I want to quit because they suck, I can't because I've already PAYED FOR THEM. Sheet. So, the money is one reason for me to stay in soccer. It doesn't make me happy anymore. *sigh* Second reason to stay in soccer is because I'll get fat again if I don't play. Third is...I want to make the most of my days with the people here. These will be the last days that I'll play soccer with them. Ever.
*sigh* You know why I joined soccer? Well, what happened was Clyde invited me to join the tryouts. Then I went to the tryouts. Then I actually enjoyed the game. When I didn't play soccer yet, I thought it was just a sport wherein you kick here and there. blah blah blah. I never knew I've been missing out on SO much during my elementary years [but how could've I joined soccer in elem when they didn't have they varsity for the girls there?]
*sigh*
yeah. AT LEAST WHEN I LEAVE, I don't think I'll have to see those coaches EVER AGAIN. Gad, the game we had this afternoon was so...CONFUSING. SO VERY CONFUSING. I didn't know my position because Wataru was on the middle def. Ate Anne was on the left and Matthew was on the right. So I stayed between Ate Anne and Wataru O___o Whenever Water would go up the field, I would take his place since Ate Anne already had the left side and Matthew had the right side. *Sigh*
Anyways, we had a lot of problems on choosing the keeper. First was Straw, but then the opponent scored an instant goal. Second was Marcus; yeah he's a keeper but after a while he and Jude switched places. So Jude was third. I never knew he was good at being a keeper [He blocked almost all of them 8D hooray! er...as for the score... I don't know XD And speaking of goalkeepers...Clyde was SO MAMAW kanina. 8O KAELIBS! no rly ಠoಠ]
--
Stay - Cueshe
I believe
we shouldn't let the moment pass us by
life's too short
we shouldn't wait for the water to run dry
Think about itcause we only have one shot at destiny
all I'm asking;
could it possibly be you and me?
>So if you'd still go, I'll understand< [He said he does.]
would you give me something just to hold on to?
and if you'll stay, I'll hold your hand
cause I'm truly, madly, crazily in love with you
Time has come
for us to go our separate ways [ :( ]
God forbid
But my mind is going crazy today[ yes. I think TOO MUCH :( ]
I feel so cold
feel so numb
I'm having nightmares but I'm awake
Help me lord,
Fight this lonelinessTake this pain away
So if you'd still go, I'll understand
would you give me something just to hold on to?
and if you'll stay, I'll hold your hand
cause I'm truly, madly, crazily in love with you
Now that you're gone, I'm all aloneCause I'm truly, madly, crazily in love with you
I'm still hoping that you would come back home
dont care how long, but I'm willing to wait
*blockquote. SIGURO, that's what Clyde would feel when I leave :( :\ SIGURO LANG.
--
siiigh. I love blogging so much. It gets a lot of things off my chest. :)
--
^_END_^
0 comments:
Post a Comment