My mom told me that she was going to enroll us in our schools on Feb. 1, because right now it's 'summer break' there, and the school year starts on Feb 1, which is the first day that the school opens. OMG, I hope they have slots for new students O_O
-
OH yeah, I made a goal today during the game against the other section. SUPER CHAMBA, because it was my left foot. O_O
Talking about my left foot, I think it's my lucky charm, kasi napansin ko dati habang training, SOME good shots and kicks of mine came from my left foot. Lucky charm ♥ lavet :P
AND THIS IS THE VERY FIRST WIN OF CASTEL! WOO hOO! I'm so happy we FINALLY got something RIGHT. XD
-
Today's training was fuuuun. I like the training right now, but the problem is sometimes coach Ian's just too...uhm...strict o.o
Oh and before training started, I talked and hung out with Jenica[as I think I usually would]. So we were talking and joking around. I saw Clyde from my peripheral vision coming towards me. I was thinking,
"OMG WTF SHOULD I DO SHOULD I MAKE A RUN FOR THE DRINKING FOUNTAIN??! D8 "
or something like
"WHY is he coming here?? Of all the places. .-. "
[I lol at me when I'm nervous or excited XD]
So pretended not to notice, and kept smiling straight ahead [well, I was talking with Jenica so it wouldn't look so weird if I smiled o-o] then I don't know what exactly happened next.
I THINK he called me, or I THINK I just turned to look at him. I looked at him and he handed me a little piece of yellow paper. Then he said, "Galing kay Djyrin" I said thank you. Surprisingly, he said "You're welcome." because I thought that he was just gonna walk away. And you know what? That made me smile inside because the way he said it was cute >w< OMG XD OR MAYBE it's because he's trying to talk to me longer? :) :) :) :) :) XD :X [lavet too! :)) :P ♥♥♥♥ ANG BABAW KO! di bale na lng XD XD XDDDD]
The little piece of paper said, "Oh, and my back hurts." tee hee. [I forgot to tell you that Djyrin didn't train today.]
-
:) weeee :)
-
OMG. CARD DISTRIBUTION ON SATURDAY! D8 Well, I am 99.999999999999999999% SURE that I am NOT going to be an achiever for the third quarter. I'm not sure about my conduct, though o.o
Well, it was fun being an achiever while it lasted ;D
-
Anyways, when I chatted with my mom this night, she told me na matagal tagal pa daw kami babalik. I asked her when [I was so ANXIOUS to know]. She told me sa GRADUATION ng KUYA KO. Then I asked her if it was two years from now. She said LESS THAN THAT. O_O HOORAY for my brother's decision to finish COLLEGE HERE and WORK THERE!
Now I REALLY have a reason to come back XD
But still, I told my mom if I could visit here 2 years from now, so that I'd get to see my friends before they graduate [and him, too :) but my mom doesn't know about Clyde XD ]
I heard a hint of hesitation in her voice [we were talking through Skype at that time. hooray internet (free calls! 8D ) ] and she said she was GOING TO TRY! OMG OMG OMG! 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D
=
"Kung ayaw may dahilan, kung gusto palaging merong paraan :)"
-
:) END.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
:)
Posted by CJ at 11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment