I asked my mom today if she already enrolled us in school there. She told me that when she came today it was closed, so she said that she was coming back tomorrow. I asked her if there was a soccer field there, then she said "Maybe". The school was big, but she's not sure if there's a field or not. I hope there is D:
I told her about Kyle and about him making friends by playing soccer. Then she told me that the teenagers there were wild o_o Anyways, since we live in a Filipino community, she told me that my CORE group of friends should be Filipinos. I asked her if I could join soccer. She told me MUCH BETTER NOT, because the ozone layer there has a hole on it. And...she told me people there in their thirties already had wrinkles [I don't wanna look unattractive] D: Oh noez :( But I still, I want to join soccer there.
Sigh.
-
END.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Eh.
Posted by CJ at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment