THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Last Week

My week has been HELL.

Monday, I slept at around 1am because of the IT/AP and GT project.

Tuesday, crammed the drafting project along with the GT project. I also didn't eat lunch. Slept at 1am again.

Wednesday, THE DEADLINE OF ALMOST ALL PROJECTS. Some were for today. Good thing I submitted them all on time. DID NOT EAT LUNCH AND RECESS. I also went to training. I was pushed TOO far to the limit. I had the BOY'S training, because me and Djy were the only girls. My hunger, sleep deprivation and OVER fatigue set in after the first round of training. I cried because I think I've been wanting to cry the past few days because of the PRESSURE of projects. Anyway, I resumed training only when it was game time. [lol.]

Slept at around 12:30am because of the English project.

Thursday, today, had my clearance signed. Thankfully, I'm almost finished.

Tonight, we'll be packing our stuff for tomorrow.

This is it.

=====================


OMG. Half day lang ako bukas. :-h


===

BLOG ANNIVERSARY

OMG, it's almost March 13. Or 14. My blog anniversary. Weee.

----

Yeaaaah.

Yeaaahaaa.

:|

====================================================

FARE THEE WELL, PEOPLE.

To all the people that became a part of my life, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. Even if we only met for a short time, are just acquaintances, or not that close, you still became part of my life, and that's enough for me.

I want to thank ALL OF YOU, who have been there all throughout my primary, elementary and high school years with me. THANK YOU.

THANK YOU to the people who taught me everything. [Teachers]

Thanks to ALL OF YOU.

I'm gonna miss all of you.

===================

END.

0 comments: