I'm saving my money for I don't know what. I'm deciding over a DS and an iPod. The DSLite costs $199 and the iPod Nano is I think the same price [the shuffle is cheaper but I don't wanna get that one].
Anyway, if I buy a DSLite, I'll have to save up for games too. And one game ranges from $30-$80. If I buy an iPod, I'd buy a gift card worth $20, $30 or $50, and a song is about $1.69 each, which would mean mas sulit bumili ng iPod. But my problem is, I wanna play games too! :\
Right now, my best option is the iPod. But if I keep downloading, I might exceed our internet limit wherein if I buy a DSLite and the games, I won't have any downloading to do. If I buy an iPod, I have more freedom in choosing the songs I like wherein if I buy a DS, only certain games are available in the store, and I'd have to make do with those.
:|
Maybe I should get the iPod? But I wanna play ;A;
--
Classes start next week. And I told my dad I'd want a $3 allowance[poor! joke :P]. But $3 is a big thing na. Malayo ang AU$ sa Php :)) Equivalent na kasi yan sa allowance ko sa ph. Hehe.
--
END.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
DS or iPod?
Posted by CJ at 5:40 PM
Labels: iPod or DS?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment