THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Watercolor

Yesterday, I've finally done something with my A3 sketchpad. It's a girl ice skating [Dedicated to Anjie. I've never done your request properly. DX But here, I've done it. But... O_O]. I colored it with watercolor. I'm trying to figure out how the hell I can scan that when our printer scanner is only A4 in size. I could scan it in parts, but it'd give weird shadows on my crappy creation.

Anyway, watercolor looks better without ink lines. :D

--

Today, you can call me EFG. Epic Fail Girl. Why? because I've been wasting paper an ink because I printed it wrong. What did I print? lyrics of songs that were hard to find. why did I do it? Because my mom asked me too. I had to go through a lot of things before finding the right lyrics. I didn't find them all, but I found most of them.

In the end, I wasted 4 pieces of paper. Oh well, I guess I can use it as scratch for colors when I use watercolor or acrylic.

--

I was OL in FB when one of my guy friends dropped me a message. So we talked about stuffs. Then he asked me for tips on a first date. I can't believe I gave right ones [Know how I knew that I got right ones? Well, first of all, I gave him the tips. Then I searched google for first date tips for guys. I clicked a page and surprisingly, almost all the tips I gave were in there. But some were not, so I gave him the missing ones. Weird. I've never been on a date, yet I can give a guy tips on what to do for a first date. Anyway, I think it's because I thought about the way I wanted to be treated if someone were to ask me out. Haha. Maybe yung nagsulat nung article na un, babae. :))

--

Home alone today. BORING.

--

END.

0 comments: