THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 16, 2010

Enjoy your summer vacation.

We went ice skating on this rink made of teflon, not ice [last Saturday]. It was REALLY slippery :)) But I soon got the hang of it and skated with it like what I was doing with my rollerbales. Anyway, I need to clear something up:

C is 1

I think J is 2

and the guy I used to like is G.


CONFUSING @_@

Now that that's cleared up...I started my first day last Monday. It was ok :D Made some friends, yeah. Blah blah. Got to write a 300 word written report on old english =w=

I'm too bored to go into details. LOL!

Anyway, did you know that I'm one of the girls that have the longest skirt in school? And my skirt is only an inch below my knees! :))))))

--

I borrowed 24 books from the library last Sunday, so pagkakaabalahan ko muna un kea d muna ako mag OOL. :P

--

After I post this, imma check other blogs and my chat box :D

--

END.

0 comments: