THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Marshmallow Redemption

The marshmallows here have redeemed themselves! LOL. Wonder why? Because when I first arrived here, I tried this brand of marshmallows which had a LITTLE bit crispy outside and then a VERY CREAMY core. The flavors were Vanilla and Raspberry which was UTTERLY DISGUSTING. [I think I hate raspberries O_o] From then on I hated that brand of marshmallow.

After a while, Easter products flooded the stores like chocolate eegs and bunnies. One store here sold marshmallows which were CHICK shaped [It was SO CUTE 8D] and were only in Vanilla. The last time we had a picnic on the beach, someone brought a pack and I tasted it.




...






It was HEAVEN! 8D So I told my parents that I wanted those marshmallows [They were only sold in certain stores. For example, sa SM supermarket, parang ganun. Basta, store brand kasi yung marshmallow na yun eh.]

Then the Easter season was over and I thought the marshmallows were gone. Boohoo :'( Cuz when we went to that specific store, the rack with all those vanilla chick marshmallows were replaced with something else. D8

So I went around the store, still looking for it :\

;.;

Then I SAW IT. IT WAS THE VERY LAST ONE. You know those items that are out of place in grocery supermarkets? Like a packet of chips lying on top of other items? It was like that. 8D I GOT THE FRIGGIN LAST ONE! XD And that was the first marshmallow redemption.

The second marshmallow redemption happened today. We were buying groceries and I decided to buy this brand of marshmallow. It was the store brand of this store. It was pink and white like the brand I hated so I hesitated for a moment before deciding to put it in the grocery cart.

Then I ate it when we got to the car. LAAAAA! 8D Okay, so it isn't as fabulous as the one I bought during the Easter season, but it was A LOT better than the first brand I ate. These marshmallows had no bits of crisp marshmallows outside and a horrible and disgusting too creamy inside like the first one I tasted. Oh yay.

--

During service today, Miss Amanda gave me the pastry she promised me. Cookies and brownies! 8D

I first ate a cookie. They tasted good. Then I ate the brownie. It. Was. SO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDD Brooowwwwnieeeeees 83

---

Haha, weird food post. I'm sorry if I made anyone hungry. Tee hee.

--
Currently doing my visual arts homework. About art movements and yadda yadda. lol. Oh and, I'm finally done with my 300 word written report >:P FINALLY! XP
--

END.

0 comments: