THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Germany VS Spain

Malapit na matapos ang world cup, so I decided to watch the semi finals. :D Anyway, I woke up abruptly at 4am, then got out of bed at 4:15am. I only had 3 hours of sleep, because in the past few days I've been sleeping at around 4-5am because I was addicted to using the laptop XD Anyway...

I guess I'll be staying here for 12 years. 4 to finish highschool, 4 years in college [I think I'll do archi ng lng.] Then 4 para magipon for a house, car and business then off I go to the PH! Or not. ): Do I really wanna leave my citizenship and free hospital bills to go back? Wala naman akong sakit eh.

Haizzz. I hate making lifetime decisions. ._.

==

Gonna watch na. See yaa.

==

END.

0 comments: