I woke up at around 5:30am today because of the noise. First, my phone was set to ring at that time [which I now regret] and I heard some scuffling behind me [I was facing the wall.] Anyway, I thiink it was a mouse. My dad was already awake [from my alarm ;3;] Anyway.. New drawing! :D
Made with soft pastels, charcoal and a TEENY WEENY bit of color pencil :D
Imma go back to facebook nao. I'm playing YoVille [GASP! :OOO]
Oh and, I recently started reading fruits basket [I've only seen the anime.] I'm up to 13 right now :D [HOORAY LIBRARY!]
--
I'm still sleepy, I'm still sleepy. Yawn, I'm tired! Yawn, I'm tired! My cellphone is ringing, my cellphone is ringing, irritating. Irritating.
Did I just make that song? HAHA! :)) X)) *eyes hurt*
--
END.
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Noise.
Posted by CJ at 7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment