DJY HACKED:heyy
ME: hi
ME: GL tonight!
DJY HACKED:: I just took an IQ test here.. pretty cool
ME: haha where?
DJY HACKED:: got a 113 lol... I thought I was smarter than that
ME: I know you are
ME: don't let some IQ test tell you you're intelligence
DJY HACKED:: you should see if you can do better than me... [insert virus link here -_-] if you can ill give you twenty dollars lol
ME: o rly
DJY HACKED:: try beating me... I bet you cant lol
ME: hmmm are you sure you're djyrin
DJY HACKED: take it now while I take a shower lol
ME: are u djyrin?
DJY HACKED:: ill be back in a few after im all fresh
ME: are u djyrin?
DJY HACKED:: BRB, let me know your score when im back!
ME: are u djyrin?
ME: I'm sure you're not Djyrin
ME: :)
(END CONVO)
Hindi na nagreply pagkatapos. It was Djy's old acc, and I know that she'd never open it again, so yeah. Nagtaka rin ako sa manner of speech. Hehe. At tska, prom nila, why was she chatting with me? LOLOLOLOLOL
===
iIto isa pa, pero wala sa contact list ko. It happened about an hour after the convo above:
Random person: hi
ME: who are you
Random person: you dont even know me anymore? wow..
ME: ...
Random person: i just took an IQ test here.. pretty cool
ME: you got 113
ME: haha
ME: BOT
ME: VIRUS
Random person: got a 113 lol... I thought I was smarter than that
Random person: you suck, i got 144
(Random person is typing a message)
Tapos hindi niya tinuloy. Eh di end convo na =)) imposible kasi sabihin pa niya na itry ko rin eh. di na tuloy nag rep =)))))) NATAWA TALAGA AKO =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
----
I am SOOO LAZY. I have like, 3 artworks to upload, but I cbf scanning them right now. Maybe sometimes in the future..(next month?lol)
=
Have I told you guys about our new uniform? I actually like it. It looks better than the old one (well, the polo is the only thing that's diff, and they added a blazer(optional) and a tie(optional for girls). So this is what I wear:
Polo top, school skirt which is a few inches above my knee(got it hemmed), long white socks and my lace up leather black shoes. I'm planning to buy the tie next week, because it looks better with a tie :D
---
That's all for now, I guess... wait, about work experience!
I didn't get accepted in the hospital. My friend also applied there (later than me), and she got accepted. Oh wow, my appication must've sucked XD Oh well. I'm gonna go and try the library at the plaza. SANA MAY SLOT PA OR I-ACCEPT NILA AKO.
---
Summer's ending in about 17 days... I'll have to prepare for the cold season soon :<
---
END.
Friday, February 11, 2011
113 IQ.
Posted by CJ at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment