FINALLY WORK EXPERIENCE IS FINISHED
SERIOUSLY this week I've been sleeping for 5-6 hours only.. tapos napakaphysically demanding nung job ko(packaging things REALLY FAST, carrying sh1tloads of thankfully-not-that-heavy boxes to crates...) ;_; Ah who cares, it's finally over! So.. none of my muscles hurt 8D HOORAY I THINK I'm still fit 8D
I'm gonna get my salary next week pa. Aww. Kay papa ibibigay. Hehe. $125 CB CHACHIIING tapos may $50 pa ko from the time I took care of the dogs 8D WOOT $175 ^_^ <-(I'm broke kasi kaya tuwang tuwa haha)
We're going to the plaza today... I think. I'm gonna spend the $50 I have on art materials. I wanna paint using acrylics again. But I don't think I'd have enough money. Waah. I'm not sure if I should buy those large acrylic tubes... I don't paint with acrylics often (I RARELY do). Maybe I should just buy the canvas and paint with gouache. Or I should buy some tubes of acrylic (Red,yellow and white <-colors I don't have with large acrylic tubes) and do mixed media(gouache and acrylic). IDK. D:
I was also thinking of buying some more BIC markers [can't go buy promarkers/copics yet, too expensive(copic)] AND I don't really do anime that much anymore. Sayang lang.
I also want some marker paper(canson). But I think it's kinda expensive from where I'm buying it. D:
Oh, I don't know..
======================
My grandpa has been told by doctors that he has around six months to live. The last time I saw him was during their 50th wedding anniversary with grandma back in 2009. He's back from the US and is in the Phils now. And I don't get to see him for one last time. So yeah, that's basically the reason why I drew this. Fineliners on watercolor paper. I was going to color it with watercolors, but when I showed Dianne the lineart and asked for her opinion, she said that it was better to leave it that way without color(or with gray). Since it was scanned, I decided to screentone it with GIMP (I used patterns/colors from the black and white pallet in MS Paint).
*sigh* Look at the edges. My scanner was being crap. For some reason my scans are always at an angle, never fully 90 degrees.
---
END.
Friday, May 20, 2011
It's not about the money, money, money.
Posted by CJ at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment