
I bought some bleedproof marker paper, right? Well, it sucks. IT SURE IS BLEEDPROOF. So what happens is the ink stays on the surface and when I color over it, it streaks and so it gets a strange streaky sticky texture -_- I can now understand why some marker artists HATE marker paper @_@ So I quickly did a 15 second sketch of LINK and colored it. OMG WHY DOES IT LOOK WAY BETTER ;_;
Crap rushed drawing + amazing paper for markers(normal printing paper) = AWESOME
while
Drawing with a lot of hard work + sh!t bleedproof marker paper = SH!T
UGH. Yeah. I really need markers to bleed. Hindi pwedeng hindi. Sayang yung $11 ko. Tapos 50 sheets pa yang marker paper pad na yan. Amfufufufufu ;________;
===
There isn't really a story behind this picture I looked at him today in class and thought "Wow, he's beautiful." Hmm, now that I think about it, he's prettier than me T_T Whatever. I think I like him again. So yeah, that's partly the reason why I drew this. My subconscious mind told me that I still liked him =))) Anyway, I want to draw him someday. His face structure is awesome. Oh lol, I'm talking like an artist about the subject. Geez, is that why I like him? Because he has a beautiful face structure to draw? =))))))) I guess I never really was over him. BECAUSE HE'S STILL MY CLASSMATE TROLOLOLOLOLOL maybe next year we won't be classmates and I won't like him anymore CB
Another reason why I drew this is because I felt like it(haha) and also wanted to practice digital screentoning and shading with markers XDD IT WAS FUN TO DO. But I didn't play Gaia with my two friends today because of this =)) adik kasi =)) WAAAAAH LAGOT =)) Meh I'll just tell them the truth XD
=
I returned to the library today and borrowed more.
Allies of the night /
by Shan, Darren
Cirque du Freak / Vampire Mountain
by Shan, Darren
Coraline /(Graphic Novel version)
by Russell, P. Craig.
Killers of the dawn /
by Shan, Darren
The lake of souls /
by Shan, Darren
Land of the blindfolded : Vol 03.
by Tsukuba, Sakura
Land of the blindfolded : Vol 04.
by Tsukuba, Sakura
Land of the blindfolded : Vol 05.
by Tsukuba, Sakura
Land of the blindfolded : Vol 08.
by Tsukuba, Sakura
Land of the blindfolded : Vol 09.
by Tsukuba, Sakura
The legend of Zelda : a link to the past /
by Himekawa, Akira
Lord of the shadows /
by Shan, Darren
My neighbor Totoro : Vol 01.
by Miyazaki, Hayao
My neighbor Totoro : Vol 02.
by Miyazaki, Hayao
Sons of destiny /
by Shan, Darren
Trials of death /
by Shan, Darren
I finished reading The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past today. SHIET KINILIG AKO SA PINAKADULO =))))
Hehe, Link&Zelda CB
ANG CUTE AEEEEH
---
END.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Screentoning and markers (And some of the truth CB)
Posted by CJ at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment