Random title lol. Hindi ako nagbaon ng rice kasi akala ko walang microwaaave =))
I woke up 5:20am, when my phone went off. I tried grabbing it and opening my eyes to wake myself up, but instead I ended up somehow throwing it on the wall where I was facing XD That made a racket. Anyway, that's the only time my dad came in. He woke me up. Wow. Late. haha. Anyway, my mind was screaming "MY PHOTORECEPTORS, AAAAH!" IDK why but it just came in my head. It's been a long time since I've used that word. Hahahaa. Nakakasilaw kasi yung light pag gising ko lang, lalo na kung kulang yung tulog ko. Anyway, As I woke up, my mind was still screaming "Aaaaah, my photoreceptors!"Phail much. Eventually my eyes adjusted. When I got out of my room, my dad's already left for work. Only the orange light was open. Yay, it was gentle on my photoreceptors XD
So I opened the heater, ate breakfast in front of it and put all my clothes to wear in front of it. Then I took a bath. Then I went to the heater to change meh clothes. Aaah, waaaaarm. After changing, I put meh hair in front of the heater to dry it :V I was bent down for 5 minutes trying to dry my hair. haha. I checked the time. 6.10am. She should be here by now(yung magsusundo sa kin). Huh. I turned the heater off, because it was getting too hot now. Sat down. Checked the time again. 6.15, what?! D: Then she came another 5 mins later. Before going in, I locked the house. And then we drove off.
We arrived at the factory. Blah blah, boring details wif meh supervisor. Then I got inducted. Then I went off inside the factory.
Stuck stickers onto cardboard boxes. Helped with frozen goods. Then I was called into another room. The room where they pack stuff. What I did: Pack things into it, operate the machine that closes the box(it was cool!) and packed the products in a big cardboard box for delivery. And for the rest of the day that's what I did CB Buwahahaha. I started that at around 8 something and finished at 3 ;w;
It was tiring, but it was fun.
---
END.
Monday, May 16, 2011
On the first day of work exp, my daddy said to me, "May baon ka bang kanin?"
Posted by CJ at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment