THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Work Experience

I start tomorrow! Today, we had to buy my safety boots ;w; WEEEE. But then I have to wake up at 5:20am because meh work starts at 7am/7:30am ;_______; WAAAH 3 hours bigla yung minove back sa sleeping/waking up time ko ;_; (now I have to sleep at 9. I used to sleep 12am kc XD)

FWEEEEEE~ Excited 8D

Click it. You know you want to.

BLANK MEME HEREby Neonlightwolf

==============

BTW we had the careers expo last Friday. GOSH my back hurt after that T_T I didn't put my bag in my locker. I DIDN'T KNOW WE WERE GOING TO WALK AROUND IN A PLACE THAT'S CROWDED WITH SO MANY TALL STUDENTS LOLOLOLOLOL so yeah they had stalls with course guides and stuff and it felt like walking in greenbelt/greenhills(i don't know the difference haha nakalimutan ko na) BECAUSE I COULDN'T EVEN PUT MY HAND UP BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE PUSHING. Seriously, nakasardinas kami dun sa loob. Eh ang liit nung room. Haha.

I've got tons of course guides from that expo (woohoo!) ^__^

So... nothing else to rant about XD

KTHNXBAI.

---

END.

0 comments: