
GHASH I don't know why it's so blurry.
It's an early birthday gift for a friend. I wanted to give her something else, but I'm broke ;w; FFFUUU NO ALLOWANCE
Anyway... I drew in my A5 visual art diary which was only 120 gsm. And then I painted it with WATERCOLORS. DUN DUN DUN THE PAPER ALMOST ripped because the paper was so thin ;w; NEVER AGAIN!
To me, 160 gsm and up is okay. TwT BUT THIS WASN'T ONE OF THOSE PLANNED PORTRAITS ;w; So yeah, it's on A5 because it wasn't planned. I usually do portraits on 9x12 watercolor paper (Canson)
AOSFJ;ALKSDFJL;AKSDJF;ALSJF
--
Lately, I've been falling harder and harder for a guy that I barely even talk to. He's such a gentleman though. SO NICE. EVEN NICER THAN THE NICE GUYS THERE. HE'D ACTUALLY LET YOU GO FIRST WHEN ENTERING THE DOOR. NAG GGESTURE PA. MINSAN NGA BUBUKSAN NIYA PA YUNG PINTO FOR PEOPLE EH. WAAAH. Tapos nung ako yung nag open ng door for everyone, SIYA LANG NAG THANKS SA KIN ;w; WFFFFFF GWAPO AT GENTLEMAN 8D And yeah I was randomly walking home before when he turned around and waved at me. And that was when I didn't start liking him yet. HUUUUUUUUUUUUU I WANT HIM. <-that statement.
Hopefully he's going to the formal. I may or may not get to dance with him. I may or may not get to talk to him. Who knows? I mean, we're in the same table and all.
---
END.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
LOL/Longing
Posted by CJ at 12:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment