THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Maplestory Adventures

OHMIGOSH! I'M PLAYING MAPLESTORY AGAIN! 8D

But not the original one ;w;

No, I'm playing the one on facebook.

It's almost as good as the real game, except for the fact that it's not exactly an 'mmo' like the original. It's kind of like the offline version of maplestory. The thing is, you can hire your friends to fight with you, whether they're online or offline. So yeah, you can 'party' people. The thing is, you gotta have this skill upgraded to add more people. Currently, I can only 'use' two of my friends when I'm hunting. XD

Also, you have a home here. :D

You know what? You should just try it. XD

Or watch youtube videos about it to show you what it's like.

XD

==

I did a dress, hair and make up rehearsal for the formal yesterday. It looked okay.


OMG le formal's in 8 days >w<



I hope he's coming. Maybe. I'm not sure about how I feel about him.

---

END.

0 comments: