Hey guys! I went on vacation from 26-28. Went to a Christmas party on the 24th. Celebrated New year at a family friend's house.
too lazy to put details, because that's not why I'm blogging right now.
IT IS AN ABOVE 40 DEGREES DAY TODAY. OMG IT'S MY FIRST TIME :D :D
GRABE, PARANG NASA LOOB KA NG OVEN NA NAKASET SA 200 DEGREES CELCIUS :)) It's funny when people complain that the Phils is like an oven when it isn't, when where I'm at right now literally feels like I'm in front of an oven (We use the oven a lot, I'd know)
GRABE PARA DING NAKA MAINIT NA HAIR DRYER KA SA ILALIM NG ARAW =))))) TAPOS SA SOBRANG INIT, NUNG HINAWAKAN KO YUNG DAHON NG ISANG HALAMAN DITO, PARANG NAGOOVERHEAT NA COMPUTER =))
di ako nag eexaggerate, talagang yun yung feeling ngayon :))
lumabas nga ako kanina para mafeel eh... nung una, ok lang ako dun sa init. After 2 minutes sa labas, pumasok na ko sa bahay. Pag upo ko sa harap ng aircon, biglang nanakit yung ulo ko dahil dun lang tumama sa kin kung gaano kainit sa labas ngayon :))
Kaya dudes sa 'Pinas! wag na kayo mag reklamo pag mainit! At least diyan, hindi parang pwede ka na magluto ng fried egg sa sidewalk dahil sa sobrang init ng araw at hangin :)))))))) grabe, never at ease na talaga ako dito... It's always either too hot or cold =))))))))))
hehe XD
---
I've been playing this AWESOME Legend of Zelda fan game for the past few weeks now. It's supposed to be a sequel of A Link to the Past, in trilogy form 8D I've finished the first two games now ( with lots of help from walkthroughs). I'm currently playing the third game, since it's only been released for 5 months, there aren't any complete walkthroughs, I am REALLY taking my time in this game. I don't mind though, it's fun :D:D :D :D :D
Names of the fan games I'm playing:
First game of the trilogy - LoZ: Return of the Hylian (ROTH)
Second game of the trilogy - LoZ: Oni-Link Begins (OLB)
Last game of the trilogy - LoZ: Time to Triumph (3T)
This is the website of the games. They're all freeware, so you can download them free :D
This is the website. Click here. It is so awesome *Q*
Since it's a trilogy, you have to play the game in order to get the story :D
---
END.
Monday, January 2, 2012
41-45 degrees Celcius
Posted by CJ at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment