THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We Found Love in a Hopeless Place (and time)

I read somewhere (tumblr, probably, or facebook) that people who didn't end up together probably fell in love in the wrong place in the wrong time.

I disagree with that statement because all the joy and the pain of life (and love) that we all experience are just pieces of the bigger picture that we will all eventually complete in our lifetime.

Of course, it doesn't only apply to our life of romance. Obviously, it would apply to all the aspects of our existence here on earth, whether it be your friendships, your family life, your working life, etc.

Sometimes when I crack underneath the weight of the world, I tend to get depressed and suicidal. During those times, I'd feel distant from my friends and my family, and don't tell them what's going on. Actually, I've never had a conversation with anyone where I tell them what I'm feeling and why I'm feeling that way. I tend to isolate myself from the world around me, because during that period of depression, I think that people just don't f-cking care that you exist. So I ask myself, what would it be like if I just suddenly vanished from this plane of existence? Would people care? Would they notice that I'm gone? How much are they going to miss me?

I've thought about suicide a lot of times already, but I tell myself that it just isn't worth it. When you think that no one cares, you're wrong. There's always someone who cares. Someone out there who's willing to listen to your problems and understand what you're going through.

Besides, killing yourself doesn't end the pain and misery, it only passes it on to your loved ones.

You never know it's there until it's gone. <-f-ck, I'd know.

The tendency of other people is to close up and build walls around them to see if anyone is willing to break down that wall and reach out to them. I've done it sometimes, without much success. Sometimes it would work, sometimes it wouldn't. Sometimes, life is a b-tch so you just have to suck it up and move on with life. Torturing yourself (through isolation and negative thoughts) isn't going to do anything but bring you harm. What good is there in that? What if people don't even realize the pain you're going through? All of self-inflicted pain(not necessarily physical like cutting) would've been in vain.

“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” -Orson Welles


In this world, we are all alone. You only have yourself to depend on when things go wrong. Sure, there are friends and family to help you, but only you can help yourself. If you want to be happy, then you can choose to be happy. If you want to mope around and be miserable, so be it. No one can make your decisions for you.

---

When I can't find the inner strength to lift my self up when I'm being crushed down, I go to THIS WEBSITE (click here C: )

It reminds me of how beautiful life is and makes me realize that I'm not alone in all this suffering, and that eventually, something good will happen.

It also reminds me that I should think about other people's feelings because the world doesn't revolve around me (my sister needs to learn that. seriously.)
-
She seriously needs to suck it up. She thinks that everything revolves around her(subconciously, of course). Why can't she consider other peoeple's feelings? Why won't she let the people around her help her? They have the best intentions, but she just shuts them away. She really needs to see that there are people around her to help her and trying to understand her. She should stop being selfish.

I understand that she's going through a lot, but she needs to compromise with other people. Seriously, I hate people who don't even try understand what the other person is trying to say. Selfish little spoiled brat. She needs to understand that the only way people can reach to her is if she also tries to meet them halfway, because FYI, THE WORLD DOESN'T F-CKING GO AROUND YOU. Other people are having problems because of you and the way you're acting, and they already have their own problems to deal with!

Selfish people like this seriously need to change.

---

Life isn't always a bed of roses. Sometimes, people are tough on you because you're so hard to reach that they have to make you learn the hard way.

It's called tough love, deal with it.

---

END.

0 comments: